Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Why Are SERVPRO Mold Specialists Well-Trained?
There is a sense of urgency that can come with widespread mold damage or fungal threats like dry rot. These colonies and mobilizing organisms require specific tactics to overcome in a residence or business. With the layers of possible damages and how these organisms can cause health effects, homeowners need highly trained personnel to begin removal and mold remediation.
How Can Mold Remediation Differ from Mold Removal?
You might not know what your home needs once mold colonies have been confirmed and action should begin. These steps embody our commitment to efficient remediation, differing from removal strategies to focus efforts on active colonies. Employing these tactics involve the training and continued education of our accredited remediation professionals certified through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to help with:
- Mold remediation
- black mold
- attic mold
- basement mold remediation
- bathroom mold removal
- mold specialists
How Do You Remove Black Mold in the Bathroom?
The presence of black mold can be alarming, so mold remediation and removal should begin as quickly as possible. Residential mold organisms feed on organic matter like drywall, wood trim, carpeting, and other surfaces. Mold remediation and removal often utilize surface sanding, dry ice blasting, and even using our general contracting license for controlled demolition.
Can SERVPRO Deodorize During Basement Mold Remediation?
Comfortable living means resolving all damaging aspects of mold development, including lingering odors. Our efficient deodorization tactics include fogging, hydroxyl generators, and air scrubbers.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (860) 667-9191
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Newington / Central Hartford?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (860) 667-9191
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Newington / Central Hartford is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities: