Flood Damage In Your Hartford Office
Let Our Pros Clean Flood Damage When Your Hartford Office Is at Risk
Like many Hartford business owners, you bid out the cleaning chores to a professional service. This time and task saver has worked out well, but flooding in the offices of your company is a cleanup job that differs significantly from the day to day efforts of the team you have on contract. Our managers and technicians master a wide range of water and flood event recovery strategies during their completion of the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) courses. We can help you navigate a flooding cleanup event.
Flood Recovery Can Be a Maze
The agenda needed to clean flood damage in your Hartford office building must be flexible while always meeting or exceeding restoration industry standards. No two sites are the same, and locating all the spaces and items compromised by floodwater requires a deliberate process that anticipates and responds to both expected and unexpected cleaning challenges. Expect us to thoroughly inspect the affected areas to ensure that we have a firm grasp of the following:
• Flood source(s) and entry sites(s)
• Contamination category of the fluids
• Visible migration and damage to structures
• Obscured migration and damage to structures (requires moisture detection and monitoring devices)
• Damage to fixtures and contents
Business Operations During Flood Clean Up
The biggest question for SERVPRO’s business customers often is not whether we can complete the project effectively, but how much disruption the flood clean up can cause. We have experience employing a broad range of plans of action that permit you to carry on most of your operations as the flood damage abatement proceeds. Clear communication with your and your insurer throughout is essential. We can offer, among other options:
• Emergency mitigation in areas critical to your business -- examples are removing wet carpet and residual moisture from solid surfaces like tile and terrazzo to create a temporary workspace for your employees
• Containment of the affected area using 6-mil polyethylene and air scrubbing technology to seal off unaffected spaces as we clean the flood damage
• Pack-outs of saturated furnishings for restoration at our production facilities while you use short-term substitutions to create temporary work stations for your staff
The benefits of partnering with SERVPRO of Newington / Central Hartford during flood clean up are extensive. Call us at (860) 667-9191 to schedule an evaluation and discuss the opportunities available.
For more about Hartford click here.