Hartford Smoke and Soot Cleanup
The ceiling of this Hartford bathroom was badly damaged by a fire. Our SERVPRO technicians removed the fire damage drywall and insulation. The ceiling rafter were cleaned. The fire damage below the ceiling was restricted to the sooty deposits and odors left in this Hartford bathroom. Since some of the surfaces were non-porous, the wipe up and cleaning were quickly done. A hydroxyl generator helped to eliminate the remaining odors from the fire from the bathroom fixtures and ceiling. SERVPRO of Newington / Central Hartford is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist in fire damage restoration in your home.